Service levels are agreed upon with our clients, are reviewed on a
regular basis, and are delivered in a fashion that meets or exceeds
customer expectations. ACT is responsible for establishing and
maintaining a process which helps to:
- Define service level agreements
- Ensure the quality of the defined service levels
- Measure and provides feedback on the delivery of service levels
All services provided by ACT are covered under this policy. Service levels include, but are not limited to, system availability, performance, problem resolution, and user support services.
- Assistant Vice Chancellor of ACT is responsible for approving system level agreements on behalf of ACT.
- ACT managers are responsible for delivering and monitoring services at levels that meet or exceed the defined service agreements.
Other ACT Policies